In response to the global outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19), Comfort Dental Care, office of Gurrinder S Atwal DDS, Tracy CA has initiated precautions to promote the health and safety of our patients, employees, vendors, and visitors.
Please note that anyone who meets the following ...criteria will be asked to reschedule:
• Experiencing flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing)
• Have traveled to/from/through mainland China, Hong Kong, Japan, Italy, Iran, or South Korea in the last 14 days
• Close contact with someone suspected/known to have COVID-19 in the last 14 days
In such a situation, we ask that you please contact us so that alternative arrangements may be coordinated for your visit. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has published the following precautions on their website:
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
• If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
There is still much to learn about the novel coronavirus, and while the abundance of concern is growing, we are reminded to treat each other with kindness, respect, and courtesy. We are committed to your health and the health of our community at large.
In our office, starting next week, we will be taking temperatures via touch free infrared thermometer in addition to other vitals we take on routine visits. Hand sanitizers are readily available as well.
If you have urgent health concerns please contact urgent care or your primary care physician. We will continue to consistently monitor all channels of communication from CDC and the City and County Health Departments to ensure we are following all recommendations and requirements. Thank you for your continued trust and confidence.
Gurrinder S Atwal DDS, MSc, FAGD & Team
2766 N Tracy Blvd
Tracy, CA 95376